GoldSwitzerland has posted a new item, “Our whole financial system is an illusion“ – an interview conducted by Lars Schall with the book author, financial commentator and entrepreneur Mike Maloney from the United States.
By Lars Schall
‚THE MATTERHORN INTERVIEW‘
GoldSwitzerland is pleased to present at its website a new series of interviews with freethinking experts in the field of the world economy, precious metals and other areas that will have a major impact on the world and our lives.
The interviews will be conducted by the German journalist Lars Schall. In this first MATTERHORN INTERVIEW, he talks to the book author, financial commentator and entrepreneur Mike Maloney about: inflation/deflation, the flaws of the current monetary system, the upcoming rollercoaster ride in crude oil, and the biggest bull market in gold and silver ever.
You may view the full post at:
- Michael Maloney is an entrepreneur, financial educator, founder of Wealthcycles.com and Goldsilver.com, and the author of Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver, in which he discusses aspects of the monetary history, economic cycles, the global economic system and precious metals.
- As an entrepreneur, he has been involved in sales, manufacturing, and trade show production firms for over twenty years. And as an award winning designer, his stereo designs are on display at the Royal Victoria & Albert Museum in London.
- Since 2002 he focusses on education on monetary history, economics, and financial literacy. With his newest company, WealthCycles.com (see: http://www.wealthcycles.com), he wants to help ordinary people survive and thrive in these turbulent economic times. You can find the Youtube channel of Wealthcycles at: http://www.youtube.com/user/WealthCycles.
- Mr. Maloney is also the founder and owner of GoldSilver.com (see: http://goldsilver.com), an online precious metals dealership that specializes in delivery of gold and silver to a customer’s doorstep, arranges for special secured storage, or for placement in one’s IRA account. Additionally, GoldSilver.com provides research and commentary.
- Since 2005 Mr. Maloney has been the precious metals investment advisor to Robert Kiyosaki, author of the most successful financial book in history, Rich Dad, Poor Dad. He lives in California, U.S.A.